- High Capacity: With 2.3 Cubic Feet cooking capacity, 5 rack positions, a baking tray, and rack.
- Convection Cooking: A powerful weapon for roasting, baking. The powerful convection cooking system circulates heated air over, under, and around, which delivers the ideal temperature and airflow for fast preheating and uniform cooking and helps remove cold spots to ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the accurate temperature.
- Glass Touch Controls: Set temperatures and times quickly. The digital timer and accurate temperature help you to cook perfectly and accurately.
- Easy to Clean: Stain and heat discoloration-resistant surface and enamel tank only require a quick wipe-down to clean.
Anti-scalding is Safer: All Empava wall ovens are equipped with triple layer tempered glass plus low-radiation coating technology.
With low-radiation glass, it not only heats up your oven up to 2.5 times faster using less energy but also keeps the outside of the oven cool to touch, avoiding burns and injury, preventing children from harm.
- Convenience and Fashion: The open view oven window allows you to see your food while cooking without opening the door. The easy-to-use interface and responsive mechanical controls create bold design details that are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality to upgrade your kitchen.
- Item Weight: 70 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 23.43 x 20.67 x 23.43 inches
- Capacity: 2.3 Cubic Feet
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Amperage: 20Amp
- Wattage: 3200 Watts
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Fuel type: Electric
- Installation Type: Built-In
- Oven Cooking Mode: Convection
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Warranty：2 Years
Empava Appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family.
Be sure the oven is properly installed and grounded by a qualified technician. Do not repair to replace any part of the oven unless specifically recommended in the manual. All other servicing should be referred to a qualified technician.