To create a pleasant cooking environment, cooking grease, moisture, and heat are your biggest enemies. How to tackle this problem? The best remedy is to install a range hood! However, in the market, there are tons of range hoods of different kinds, which range hood should you choose to perfectly fit your kitchen? Here comes 4 factors you need to consider to buy a range hood that can best serve your needs.
5 Tips to Know About Baking in a Gas Oven
1. You should always rotate your trays.
2. A pizza stone can help provide even cooking.
3. You should move trays higher up for browner tops.
4. You should turn up the heat for more crisping action.
5. It’s best to avoid dark metal cookware.